Harvey Nichols




As some one suggested Harvey Nichols for red outfits and as yesterday I was at the Mall of the Emirates, here are some pictures of their window displays (it is not allowed to take pictures inside) For me the store is new and will take some time to get use to it, if eventually it happens. I wonder what you girls think?


Harvey Nichols??
I like it and shop there
I like it, but it's expencive
I like it, but not my style
I don't like it
I hate it
Never been inside
Never heard of
Other (tell me bellow)
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forgive my ignorance, but where is it originating from?

Fran said...

Hi there,
just have a look at the comments of the previos topic as Daisy posted the website address.

Fran said...

Hi again,
here it is:
www.harveynichols.com